A single CNC machining solution from design to production
Machinist operators, tool path programmers, NC Machine code validation specialists can reduce programming & machining times from roughing to finishing including non-machined area detection and reworking, optimize cutter life and increase unattended operation of machining tools. These benefits are achieved through integration so data conversion errors are eliminated, NC programming can occur earlier, and changes are taken into account quickly thanks to concurrent engineering in design and manufacturing.
Built-in simulation from the integrated CATIA CNC Machining solution brings confidence in program validity, easy tool-path modification for all types of machining from 2.5 to 5 milling, lathe, mill-turn and no need for external ISO solutions.
Reduce programming time
- Accelerated tool path computation
- G-Code validation
- Automated drilling and other prismatic milling operations
Optimize machining time
- Machine tool path simulation for quality enhancement
- Basic operations programming by capturing engineering intents and company's know-how
Increase cutter's life
- Dedicated strategy for hard material (titanium, inconel, ...)