Design-Integrated Analysis for CATIA V5
Explore different design alternatives quickly and reliably while introducing analysis earlier in the design process. Design-integrated analysis allows Designers and Engineers to perform analysis directly on their master reference model in CATIA to obtain an accurate understanding of the mechanical behavior.
This product combination eliminates the risk of lost productivity associated with using multiple applications and improves data integrity by eliminating the transfer and translation of geometry.
Enhance User Experience and Productivity
- Design and analyze in a single environment
- No need to export models to a stand-alone simulation tool
Provide scalable solutions
- All-in-one solution for linear, nonlinear, or thermal analysis capabilities
Speed up design iterations
- Volume increase of design option evaluations within the original project timeline
- Seamless delivery of performance and operating specifications